Key Benefits For You and Your Business!
- working together to make your business stronger
The way you buy, sell and merchandise your personal organiser range could be revolutionised by joining the Collins Master Dealer Network. Collins offers a host of benefits to it’s Master Dealers and offers support at all times of the year. Some of the benefits available exclusively to our Master Dealers are as follows:
- Improved trading terms
- Contemporary Personal Organiser Stand
for optimum visual display.
- Expert merchandising support
– Our Collins representative will visit you at least every 6 weeks to ensure your display has maximum sales impact.
- Priority for new titles
- make sure you are the first in your area to stock the new Collins Organiser titles.
- Accredited stockist status.
- Certificate of Authenticity.
Collins works very hard to promote the Master Dealer Network and all the individual members within it. The network is very important to us and we utilise every opportunity to provide exposure for our Master Dealers.
- Collins website - The Network is actively promoted on the Collins website, including a monthly focus feature on one dealer. This feature, commencing in August, give an insight into the daily running of one Dealer, giving them great exposure and raise awareness of their business.
- Refill Enquiries – If we receive a telephone enquiry, we'll initially re-direct the customer to a Master Dealer Network stockist.
- Trade Press – The Master Dealer Network benefits from a large amount of advertising coverage within trade publications at no cost to the Dealer. Our advertising aims to raise the profile of the Network and in-turn all the Dealers within it.
- Framed Certificate of Authenticity – each Master Dealer receives a framed certificate of authenticity to have on view for their customers.
- Point of Sale Materials – All Master Dealers receive a selection of point-of-sale material to help promote the merchandise within their stores, including; window stickers, and shelf strips.