TERMS & CONDITIONS
COLLINS £1,000 DIARY COMPETITION – HOW TO ENTER
1. Purchase a 2017 Collins diary online, or from your local stationers.
2. Upload an image to Facebook, Twitter or Insagram and tag us in your picture.
3. Use the hashtage #ilovemycollins.
4. Winner will be announced on the 23rd December 2016
COLLINS £1,000 DIARY COMPETITION – SHARE YOUR COLLINS 2017 IMAGES
1. The promoter is: Collins Debden Ltd. whose registered office is Alliots, 13-21 High Street, Guildford. Surrey. GU1 3DL
2. Route to entry for the competition and details of how to enter are via Facebook, Twitter and Instagram.
3. Closing date for entry will be 23rd
December 2016. After this date the no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
4. There is no entry fee and the Collins 2017 Diary does not need to be purchased directly from the Collins Website.
5. No employee of Collins Debden Ltd or family member of a Collins Debden Ltd employee will be eligible to win this competition.
6. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
7. Only one entry will be accepted per person. Multiple entries from the same person will be disqualified.
8. No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
9. The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
10. The prize is as follows: There is one prize of £1,000 (GBP). The prize will be transferred to the winner within 28 days of the draw.
11. The winner will be chosen at random by an independent adjudicator or panel of judges appointed by the Promoter
12. The winner will be notified by email and/or DM on Twitter/Facebook and/or letter within 7 days of the closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted or do not claim the prize within 7 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
13. The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
14. The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and diary image in any publicity material, as well as their entry. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current [UK] data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
15. The winner’s name will be available 28 days after closing date by emailing the following address: email@example.com
Promotional Email - Terms & Conditions
Online Discount Codes - Terms & Conditions
1. Discount codes are available on full priced items only.
2. No retrospective discounts are valid.
3. Discount codes apply to online orders only.
4. Any discount code applies to the full price, including VAT, and excludes delivery charges.
5. Promotional codes can not be used in conjunction with any other discount offer.
6. To receive the discount you must enter the discount code at the time of transaction.
British Heart Foundation Donation Code - Terms & Conditions
1. 10% donation from Collins to the BHF is on the full price value of goods ordered before discount, excluding post & packaging.
2. No retrospective discounts & donations are valid.
3. Promotional codes apply to online orders only.
4. Any promotional code applies to the full price, including VAT, and excludes delivery charges.
5. This promotional codes can not be used in conjunction with any other discount offer.
6. To ensure the donation is made you must enter the discount code at the time of transaction.
Online Promotions - Terms & Conditions
Online Discounts - Terms & Conditions
Discounted products are exempt from any other promotions run by Collins.
These promotions include 3 for 2 and discount codes.